During the cold season everyone is looking for a way to make the hygge season even more enjoyable. @contemporary_vegans provided the perfectly delicious brownie recipe with RAWBITE for cold afternoons. Take a special ingredient, our organic fruit and nut bars will provide a great nutty and gooey texture.
Jump into the kitchen and surprise friends and family with a chocolatey treat over a cup of coffee or tea.
Makes 12 brownies
1 tsp baking powder
200ml soy milk
Juice from half a lemon
1 tbsp instant coffee
250g vegan butter
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven at 180° and line your baking tray.
- Mix the soy milk with the lemon juice and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the applesauce to the soy milk and mix well.
- Using a hand mixer, mix together the wet and dry ingredients until you get a silky-smooth batter. Careful - do not overmix.
- Cut up the RAWBITE bars into small pieces and fold them into the mixture (these are a great addition as they give the brownies some lovely nutty texture and flavor).
- Pour the batter in the baking tray and bake for about 35 mins.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cut and enjoy!
Enjoy every bite.