Number of servings: 8
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Setting time: 4-6 hours
Cupcake mould - Parchment paper
- 1 Raw Bite Coconut Bar
- 100g almonds
- 15g coconut milk
- 1 Raw Bite Vanilla Berries - crumbled
- 180g cashew (soak in water over night)
- 1 lime juice
- 80g coconut oil
- 1 coconut can fat
- 70g berries
berries, lime wheal, coconut, flakes
1. Lightly grease a standard, 8-slot muffin tin. To make removing the cheesecakes easier, cut strips of parchment paper and lay them in the slots. This creates little tabs that makes removing them easier to pop out once frozen.
2. In a food processor, crumble the coconut bar, place the almond and the coconut milk, and grind until everything look like a nice crumble. 3. Divide the preparation between the 8-muffin tin and press with your finger to pack them down.
4. Open the coconut can, and take out the hardest part on top. This is the fat we will use. You should have approximatively 150g. Star the milk for another recipe.
5. Place all the ingredients of the filling in a blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
6. Divide the preparation between the 8 tins and place in the freezer for minimum 4-6 hours.
7. Once set, wait 10 minutes before removing them by tugging on the tabs or loosening them with a butter knife. They should pop right out.
8. Decorate your cheesecake with what you desire and enjoy! You can use any raw bites you desire to make the recipe! Play with flavours!