To make 28 pralines you need:
- 2 RAWBITE bars (Apple&Cinnamon goes especially well with chocolate)
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 2 - 3 rice crackers
Get creative with...
- Chopped almonds or hazelnuts
- Coconut flakes
1. Slice each RAWBITE bar into small bits, roughly all the same size. 14 bits per bar is ideal.
2. Now form the bits into little balls. Soften two-thirds of the dark chocolate in a double boiler, but take care not to let it become a liquid. In the meantime, break up the rice crackers into tiny bits.
3. As soon as the chocolate is soft enough, mix in the rice cracker bits until you get a somewhat firmer consistency that you can work with.
4. Then cover the RAWBITE balls with the softened chocolate glaze.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate to a liquid.
6. While the chocolate is melting, put your selected toppings into deep plates. Dip the balls into the liquified chocolate and roll each one around in a topping until they’re covered evenly.
Now just let the pralines solidify– in a refrigerator, for example.
Enjoy every Bite.