- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour (230g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup of melted butter or margarine (browned) - cooled (230g)
- 1 cup of brown sugar (130g)
- ½ cup of white sugar (70g)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg or egg replacer
- 1 egg yolk or egg replacer
- 1 tsp espresso powder or real espresso
- 4 RAWBITE LIME bars
- 10 grams fresh ginger (diced)
- Peal of half a lemon
This is how you do it:
Melt the butter/margarine. Give it a nice golden brown color and let it cool down. Mix sugar, butter/margarine, espresso powder, and vanilla together for 5-7 minutes. When everything is incorporated, add egg and the egg yolk (or egg replacers) to the mix. Next, add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Cut the RAWBITE bars into small pieces. Add the RAWBITE pieces, ginger, and lemon peel to the mix.
Portion the dough into flat, round cookies.
Bake at 180°C for 12-14 minutes.
Enjoy every Bite.